NOAH Athletics Activities Support the Jaguars Resources

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Volleyball Nationals!

Good Morning, Everyone!

    Well, I know some of you have already left, but we will all soon be arriving in Springfield!  Yea!!  I know we will all have a great time while we're there!  The one thing I needed to check in with you all about, though, is your availability to help with books, libero and scoreboard.  Please let me know if you are willing to help with any of these three areas while we're in Springfield!  It will be a little confusing sometimes, with games possibly being played at the same time, so we need to have some kind of an idea who will be jumping in to cover these areas when game time comes around. 
    If you'd like to look at the u-tube sight again to refresh or learn, here it is:  GCVOA-referee.orgPlease volunteer for these positions, because we sure don't need just two people covering every game!     
   
Here's who I have right now that I believe is willing to help.  Please let me know if this is wrong (if I have you down and you can't do it) or if you would be willing to be added to the list.

JH:    Books - Leatherland, Snipes
         Scoreboard - Leatherland, Snipes

JV:    Books - Snipes, Donegan, Jesperson
         Scoreboard - Snipes, Donegan, Jesperson, Collingsworth

V:     Books - Hightower, Bensch, Murphy
         Libero - Hightower, Bensch, Murphy
         Scoreboard - Hightower, Bensch, Murphy


Thanks so much,
Rochelle
918-724-4396 (cell)
918-250-1450 (home)