NOAH Athletics Activities Support the Jaguars Resources

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

merch

Hello families!!

 

I just wanted to let everyone know that my order came in of Hoodies ($25.00)  and T’s ($12.00).

 

We also have NOAH JAGS window decals ($5.00) if you are a multi sport family and I should have the order form this week if you want to order one for your specific athlete for $12.00

 

For those who couldn’t print off a nice quality photo schedule, Coach Eddie had those printed and we are selling them for $1.00.

 

Just come by the gate table and check out what we are offering.

 

See you tomorrow at our home game against Mingo Valley 5, 6 and 7pm!!

 

GO JAGS!!!

 

Rae

 

Bensches and Hicks families.. please find me to get your pre ordered things, I have those bagged up separately.