NOAH Athletics Activities Support the Jaguars Resources

Saturday, September 25, 2010

week of Sept 27th

Hello my darlings!!

 

I still dont have anything new to share about this coming tournament weekend.  I will call Coach Dave Yordy on Monday.  I am sorry again for the lack of information and any inconvenience and disappointment this has caused.

 

I have finally completed the “senior gift” project I have been working on with Alan Butler only to find out that there is a two to four week turn over rate.  So…… I am sorry to say I will NOT be giving the seniors their gifts on Monday.  However, I have to believe that once they receive them they wont care that they had to wait.  (please don’t care)

 

And here is your week:

 

Monday, Sept 27th -  Senior Tribute Night  

 

Our plan for that night is as follows:

 

6pm Seniors play the rest of the teams.  (Seniors, you get to pick two additional players to play on your “team”) for a best out of 5!!

Immediately after the game we will have Senior Presentations. Please have your senior survey filled out and ready to hand me when you get there. 

You can also have a presentation board on display if you would like. 

Then dinner and fellowship.

 

We will provide pizza

Junior High:  please bring salad or veggie tray or finger food type thing

JV please bring desserts

Varsity bring drinks (I will bring a huge thing of water)

 

Tuesday, Sept 28 -  Regular practice

 

Thursday, Sept 30 – Regular practice

 

Saturday, Oct 2 -  As of right now a long day in Wichita for hopefully all three teams.

 

 

Go Jags!!

 

rae